Purpose of this Blog...

You may have noticed that not all books are equal in capturing children's imaginations and in cultivating those innocent, tender souls. My goal is to help you find the ones that do!
(Painting by Mary Cassatt: "Mrs Cassatt Reading to her Grandchildren" -1888)




Monday, December 9, 2013

Books In A Brick Basement

Hi, Mom! 
[dear Readers, please know you're welcome to read along as I pen this quick note to my mother...]
As promised, here's an update about our Bookish space at the "The Brick Basement" [a local antique mall] in downtown Fullerton.  Your granddaughter and I are having FUN!  Take a peek at what we've done...



I'm finding lots of used and vintage books to sell, and Mary is having fun crafting beautiful things from the old music books you sent us.



Your little great-grandson even comes along once in a while to charm all the shoppers...


That's about it for now.  We had our St. Lucia Procession at Church yesterday, and I'll be posting about it soon!

We miss you and wish you were here!  Dad would have loved this place!

Love,
WENDY



No comments:

Post a Comment