Purpose of this Blog...

You may have noticed that not all books are equal in capturing children's imaginations and in cultivating those innocent, tender souls. My goal is to help you find the ones that do!
(Painting by Mary Cassatt: "Mrs Cassatt Reading to her Grandchildren" -1888)




Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Do These Illustrations Look Familiar?

I'm in the process of updating my Christmas Book Resource Page.  The stories are lovely, but the illustrations really inspired me to add these books to the list this year - do any look familiar to you?  (The first one is the easiest - would you like to take a guess as to the books or illustrators?)

#1
#2
#3
#4
Check back tomorrow (11/14/12) for the names of the illustrators and book titles that I'll be adding to my 2012 Book Resource Page.  And be sure and look at my post on November 15th - I'll announce the winner of my Advent Calendar Giveaway (comment here on this post to enter the Giveaway).

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You have such a lovely blog. I know my favorite pig anywhere, but I'm not familiar with the other pictures! I'm excited to find out what they're from - I am a Christmas nut! :o)

    ReplyDelete