|7-year-old Gabriella walking through Sprouts market|
My goddaughter Gabriella's Mommy sent me this photo and told me: "It just warms my heart to think she cannot put her book down long enough to walk through a store. After all the sadness last year of learning how to read. Could I possibly be raising a book worm???"
DO YOU NEED GOOD CHAPTER BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS?
- Great Children's Books: "Fun Chapter Books For Beginners" has some good choices.
- I love Sara Jane's "Chapter Books for the Younger Kids" list.
- "How to Train Your Dragon Books" from Best Books For Kids.com
- Scholastic's "Timeless Chapter Book List" is a great resource, too.
- AND THE GRANDADDY LIST OF THEM ALL: School Library Journal's "Top 100 Children's Novels Poll" (what's great about this list, is that every book is linked to a review!)
My own lists/reviews (right-click link):
Chapter Books For Restless Readers
Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle & Other Fun Characters
Chapter Books My Daughter Loved
Chapter Books My Sons Loved
Books Even Busy Boys Will Come Inside For
Good Books For Pre-teen Boys
Books That Transport Us...